Unicorn Spit - Gel Stain & Glaze Paint in One, Phoenix Fire, Pixie Punk Pink and Zia Teal, 4 oz
UNICORN SPIT GEL STAIN AND GLAZE IN ONE! UNICORN SPiT allows anyone to turn ordinary objects into personalized MASTERPIECES! Use on wood, glass, metal, fabric, pottery, wicker, concrete and laminate. Ideal for creating new - or - refinishing thousands of projects. Excellent for Crafters, Makers, Hobbyists, DIYers and Pros too! What makes UNICORN SPiT so special? It can be used as a PAINT or dilute it with water to create a GEL, GLAZE, STAIN, WHITE WASH or ANTIQUING TINT…AND comes in 10 vibrant colors! This AIN’T your daddy’s stain! What substrates does UNICORN SPiT work on? Wood, Glass, Metal, Fabric, Pottery, Wicker, Concrete, Laminate and more! Can UNICORN SPiT be used outdoors? Yes. Make sure to protect your masterpiece first with finishes/coatings that are oil-based. Water-based coatings will alter the look of Unicorn SPiT. For a high gloss finish, seal with Famowood Glaze Coat. For better protection and a higher gloss, repeat coats of sealer as indicated on the product’s instructions. High Gloss Sealers will help achieve a three dimensional look. Will UNICORN SPiT applied to fabric be water resistant and machine washable? Yes, but it must be treated first. Use a product intended for waterproofing fabric after Unicorn SPiT has completed dried. Can custom colors be created? Yes. Mix Unicorn SPiT colors together to create your own special color OR mix most any water-based paint (chalk style or mineral based) with Unicorn SPiT to create custom colors
- Calypso Collection includes: Phoenix Fire, Pixie Punk Pink, Zia Teal in 4 oz size
- Signature Gel Stain is a water based, non toxic, safe for indoors use, vibrantly colored wood stain & glaze in one!
- Use Unicorn SPiT as a paint, gel or stain on most any material. Create masterpieces on wood, glass, metal, fabric, pottery, concrete, laminate, wicker and most other substrates.
- Intermingle chalky paint finishes or metallic spray paint with Unicorn SPiT to achieve unique finishes. Topcoats must be oil-based. Water-based coatings will alter the look of Unicorn SPiT.
- CUSTOM COLORS: Most water-based paints (chalk style or mineral based) can be mixed with Unicorn SPiT to create custom colors.