Sculpey Original Clay (8 Pounds)
Versatile - As America’s first oven bake clay, Original Sculpey has been in the hands of kids, parents and teachers for generations. It is soft and easy to sculpt with making it great for kids and beginners! Perfect for new sculptors who want to practice their sculpts before moving into a more professional clay like Super Sculpey. Polymer clay is a versatile medium that is perfect for crafters/makers of all ages. This clay is perfect for modeling, sculpting, holiday, DIY and school projects! Polymer Oven Bake Clay - Sculpey clay conforms to ASTM D-4236 and EN 71 safety standards, it is non-toxic and safe to use in your home oven. Simply make your polymer oven bake clay creation and bake in your home or toaster oven at 275 °F for about 15-30 minutes depending on the size of your creation. After baking, it can be sanded, drilled, carved and painted with water-based acrylic paints. This oven bake clay will not dry out, so you can take your time crafting and not have to rush to finish your projects like you do with air dry clay. Fun creativity - This oven bake polymer clay is perfect for kids parties, school projects, family fun time, play date - get kids off of their screens and into their imagaintions! Comes in three basic colors - White, Terra Cotta and Granite which allow you to add another layer of creativity by painting your creations once they are baked in your home oven.
- Stays soft until baked – Does not air dry. Remains soft and flexible until it is baked in your home oven - No kiln needed. Store extra clay to use later.
- In the classroom –offers an inexpensive way to let children explore their creativity.
- Fun to Paint and Finish - After baking, it can be sanded, drilled, carved and painted with water-based acrylic paints.
- Easy to work - Use your hands or try a variety of clay tools and armatures to build your finished piece.
- Made in the USA - Non-Toxic Polymer Clay for Kids & Adults - This polymer clay is safe enough for artists of all ages since it conforms to ASTM D-4236 and EN 71 AP safety standards to be non-toxic.