Rit All-Purpose Liquid Dye, 8 Ounce, Black (Fоur Paсk)
This versatile, easy-to-use and non-toxic powder dye is ready to deliver vibrant color to almost any type of fabric or fabric blend, including cotton, linen, silk, wool, rayon, ramie or nylon. Perfect for rejuvenating faded clothing, changing the color of apparel, shoes or accessories, coordinating home décor, hiding laundry accidents and so much more. Looking to create something unique? Rit has been tie-dyeing clothing and décor for decades. It’s also the perfect tool to create an ice dyed, dip dyed, marbled or shibori pattern. It can even dye wood, wicker, paper and cork. Whether you are rescuing faded jeans, creating a costume or decorating for a party, all you need is a washing machine, plastic container or stainless steel sink to get started. With 500+ color recipes available on the Rit's website, it is almost certain you’ll find the right color for your needs.
- Many Uses: For 100 years, customers have relied on Rit to rejuvenate old garments, change the color of their clothing and accessories, coordinate home decor, hide laundry accidents and more
- Custom Colors: Mix dyes to create more than 500 additional colors. Color recipes avaialble on the Rit website
- Ignite Your Creative Spirit: Create something custom and unique with an ombre, dip dyed, shibori or tie dye pattern
- What Will Rit Dye: Cotton, linen, silk, wool, ramie, rayon, nylon, wood, paper, cork, some plastic and fabric blends that do not contain more than 35% polyester. Does not dye 100% polyester, acetate or acrylic. Instead, use Rit DyeMore for Synthetic Fibers
- How to Dye: Use Rit with a washing machine, plastic bucket, stainless steel sink or pot