Ranger - Archival Inkpad #0
This Ranger Archival Inks stamp pad provides beautiful, lasting jet black color. The archival quality ink won't deteriorate paper or precious photographs, and will not bleed when painted or brayered over with water colors, water-based inks, markers or pearl pigments. The ink is contained within a #0 (standard sized) raised felt pad for easy stamping, and the case features a removable hinged lid. Acid free, non-toxic, fade resistant, water resistant, and permanent on paper. 1 piece per package.
- PERMANENT INK – Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink provides lasting stamping results that are permanent on matte and gloss papers. The color is a rich, true black.
- EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS – When stamping with jet black Archival ink you will get a crisp, vivid image that does not bleed or smudge when painted over with water colors, water-based inks, markers or pearl pigments.
- WATERPROOF – Archival black ink is acid-free, non-toxic and waterproof.
- DRYING OPTIONS – Jet black ink quickly air dries on matte surfaces. On glossy surfaces, allow 20 minutes to dry or heat set for faster results.
- FIND YOUR INSPIRATION – Since 1954, Darice has been inspiring creativity with the best value and selection of art and craft supplies for every level crafter. From scrapbooking to jewelry making, kids’ crafts to fine art, floral design to your latest Pinterest project, Darice has over 45,000 items for every level of crafter.