Kuretake GANSAI TAMBI Watercolor, Handcrafted, Professional-Quality Pigment Inks for Artists and Crafters, AP-Certified, Blendable, Show up on Dark Papers, Made in Japan
Gansai Tambi are Eastern Watercolors, available in 12 colors that are based off colors found in nature, and so they are vibrant without being overly saturated. Due to their richness and opaqueness, Gansai are semi-transparent and can be used as a gouache unless mixed heavily with water.
- [Colors] 12 New Kuretake Gansai Tambi colors, consistent with our ideal to create colors based on the naturally occurring vivid colors found in nature. High-quality, professional-grade watercolors that can be used by people of all abilities
- [Ink] Unique technology allows for the development of pigment ink that leaves flat-washes easily, while remaining easy to blend. Gansai Tambi ink can be diluted to create a more watercolor-like picture, while still remaining bright and opaque, or can be used as a gauche by limiting water dilution. Ink dries with a slight sheen
- [Brush Dexterity] Gansai Tambi Pans are much larger than typical watercolor pans, giving you the ability to use both small or large brushes quite easily.
- [Color Chart] Fill-in color chart provided on the inner side of the box. Swatch your own colors easily for quick color identification
- [Ideal Gift Set] Packaged in a simple cardboard box with elegant green washi overlay. Perfect for gifts