E6000 Med Visc 0.18 FL Oz Bulk Pack of 10
E6000 is a tough, flexible and highly versatile rubber-based compound that exhibits exceptional adhesive and sealant qualities. Among the strongest single component, multi-purpose adhesives and sealants available for industrial applications, E6000 outperforms silicones, acrylics and rubber cement because it adheres to more surfaces with greater durability. It provides a superior bond on stubborn porous and non-porous substrates and maintains its bond in cold temperatures and on items subject to vibration.
- An indispensable maintenance tool, E-6000 allows the kind of permanent repair and maintenance of equipment that may have been too expensive or difficult in the past. E-6000 provides adhesion strength and versatility not found in silicones and rubber cements
- Its strength in adhering metals, glass, rubber and plastics makes it a universal vehicle maintenance and repair solution. Also, because it's self-leveling, E-6000 may be used as potting material in electrical and computer applications
- Flexible: Does not become brittle in cold weather; can bond items subject to vibration. Chemical resistant: Safe for applications exposed to dilute acids and dilute caustics
- Vibration: Great for bonding substrates subject to high-wear. Waterproof: Can be submerged in fresh and salt water after complete cure
- Paintable: Paint to match surrounding area or make UV-resistant