Chameleon Art Products, Chameleon Tweezers, Ideal Tool for Refilling Nibs
The ideal tool for removing nibs to replace with new ones. These tweezers have a unique design that makes them comfortable and great to remove any of the 3 styles of nibs in Chameleon Pens. Grab the nib at the base where it meets the pen, firmly squeeze the tweezer and pull gently to remove the nib.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP - The Chameleon Tweezers have a unique ergonomic design for a comfortable grip.
- IDEAL TOOL - Works great whether for removing or refilling your Chameleon Pen nibs or your mixing chamber nibs.
- REFILLING INSTRUCTION - For refilling, to prevent any damage to the brush nib remove the bullet end of the nib to refill.
- REMOVING INSTRUCTION - To remove nib gently grab the base of the nib where it meets the pen Once the curved tip is in place firmly squeeze the Tweezer and gently pull to remove the nib.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - Chameleon Pens are much more than a normal marker - they give you the power to change color and bring simplicity to your art. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones, eliminating tonal gaps in your collection.